- Load your cooler with ice so that you can move perishables (i.e., beer) to the cooler when the refrigerator power goes out.
- Turn down the brightness on your phone so you can play Angry Birds when 3G/Wifi goes out.
- Set the candles and poker chips up before the power goes out, so gambling can begin without delay.
- Watch a marathon of Louie. That’s not totally related to the hurricane, but if you’re not watching the show, I basically hate you.
- Get your rain gear on, head outside, and pretend to be a Weather Channel correspondent while someone video tapes you. At the very least, you will be a youtube celebrity if you die.
Hurricane Survival Tips