It’s just after 11 am in New York, and we are in the heart of Nemo. I can barely see out the window (but only because it’s filthy).
A sneak preview of how I plan to pitch in:
– Frequent blog updates reporting on the reports on the Weather Channel and CNN about the weather.
– Live pictures / videos / Stick FIgures from inside my apartment.
– Live tweeting / Retweeting the worst Finding Nemo jokes the internet can create
– Not changing my clothes for the next 48-127 hours (Sorry Anne. It’s a blizzard!)
– Making a snowman out of ice cream. Speaking of which, you can’t spell Snowmen without NEMO. Coincidence? No.
– Looking at funny pictures on Reddit.
– Having food delivered every 3-4 hours and vastly overtipping the delivery guy.
– Continuing to update my homemade Nemo Forecast Guide: