This whole 5/21 judgment day thing is probably nothing. But just in case the world does end, I think it’s time to share everything that I’ve been holding back. Without further ado:
- It’s 2011 and Survivor still ranks among my top 3 favorite TV shows.
- I’ve never read 45% of the books on my bookshelf.
- When my wife is out of town I drink directly from the Brita pitcher despite firmly established household rules banning the practice.
- I’m secretly holding out hope that I will be raptured.
- I don’t use the priority inbox on gmail.
WAIT! Thankfully, I checked Wikipedia before getting to the really personal stuff. It turns out that 5/21 is just the first step of the process. The world won’t actually end until October. Please disregard everything that I just said. Especially the thing about the Brita. I’m really fucked if that one gets out.